In this age of internationalisation, economic uncertainty and increased regulation, the real estate sector is steadily becoming more and more complex. To enable you to successfully cope with these challenges, it is becoming more and more important to adopt a long-term interdisciplinary approach to tax, tax structuring and business consultancy. Due to the complex nature of the real estate industry, complex and difficult issues arise on a daily basis. We would like to help you resolve these and be by your side when you face future challenges.
KONLUS Koehler Neumann & Partner has successfully worked with real estate clients for the past 20 years. We have many years of industry expertise as well as extensive experience in advising a variety of participants in the real estate market. Our clients include, for example, investors from home and abroad, closed-end real estate funds, developers and project developers. Real estate concerns both commercial and private properties.
We can deliver comprehensive services with industry expertise. Through our referral network "PrimeGlobal", we have contacts worldwide to assist us with international issues. We provide tailor-made solutions and competent advice. Since we are dedicated to meeting the fast-paced demands of the real estate industry, we can also help you to make decisions at short notice.
Our range of services includes:
- The formation of real estate companies and choosing the most suitable legal form – while taking international aspects into consideration.
- The tax structure in real estate investment and disposal.
- The development of restructuring and exit strategies for distressed properties.
- In consideration of the German Capital Investment Code (KAGB), which came into effect on July 22nd, 2013, we can prepare and audit annual accounts and annual reports for capital management companies, take over internal auditing functions and provide interdisciplinary consultancy services.
- Advice on inheritance tax and gift tax in relation to the transfer of property.
- Ongoing tax advice and the preparation of tax returns and advance tax returns.
- The preparation of annual accounts and financial accounting for real estate companies.
- Auditing of annual accounts for companies in the real estate sector.