Complicated legal regulations place high demands on employers in terms of payroll accounting. The ever-changing legal situation requires ongoing adjustments to payroll. Our staff receives regular training and can therefore ensure correct payroll accounting at all times as well as advise you on various tax structuring options.
Do you want to outsource your payroll accounting? Contact us. We would be happy to send you an individual quotation.
Your contact person at KONLUS:
- Carl Erik Koehler (auditor, tax consultant, certified valuation analyst (CVA))
- Horst Neumann (chartered accountant, tax consultant)
- Gudrun Nopper (tax consultant)
Fields of activity:
- Complete payroll accounting
- Construction wage accounting
- Notifications and reports to the tax office, hospitals and workers' compensation associations
- Preparation of certificates and applications
- Consideration of income tax structuring options
- Other activities associated with payroll accounting
- Advice on company pension schemes and working lifetime accounts