Auditors, auditing: Fiduciary activities
We undertake fiduciary activities for our clients.
Contact persons at KONLUS for fiduciary activities:
- Carl Erik Koehler (auditor, tax consultant, certified valuation analyst (CVA))
- Alexander Neu (auditor, tax consultant, IT and GDPdU expert)
We expertly and reliably cover all fiduciary duties that may arise between the formation and dissolution of a company:
- Fiduciary activities for closed-end real estate funds
- Fiduciary activities for saved funds
- Care of participating fund shareholders
- Fiduciary management of company shares
- Custodial care of assets
- Execution of wills
- Fiduciary asset management
- Fiduciary accounting
We take care of accession and payment processing, manage partner shares, organise company meetings and provide guidance when dissolving limited partnerships. In this context, we also support the fiduciary management of payment flows and safeguard the interests of partners through the fiduciary transfer of company shares. As fiduciaries, we guarantee that we will safeguard your asset interests.
We provide the majority of our auditing and tax consultancy services to clients in Bergisch Gladbach, Cologne, Leverkusen, Gummersbach, Bonn, Düsseldorf, Remscheid, Solingen, Wuppertal and neighbouring regions. However, we also operate throughout Germany. Our branch office is located in Berlin.